Microfilter refills for Ionic Superjet+ Shower Head
(4 refills in one pack)
Ionic Superjet+ Micro Filter 4 Pack - Quoss
With the Micro Filters, enjoy the benefits of the Ionic Superjet+ shower system, a patented new technology offering a hydrating shower, with negative ions and dual filters to refresh your showering experience. The Micro Filter catches contaminants and particles inside the water and helps kill bacteria and remove odour. This pack contains 4 micro filters for the Ionic Superjet+ Shower Head.
Features of the Ionic Superjet+ Shower Head include:
• Up to 3x water pressure : Patented watering plate with 412 photo-etched holes increases water pressure by 3 times
• Generates negative ions worth more than 100 waterfalls (Approx. 582,000 anions/cc) : Water passed through the patented super fine watering holes creates billions of negative ions that refreshes your body, plus purifies odours in the air
• Dual filtration system : The microfilter removes contaminants and particles from water, and antibacterial ceramic filter helps kill bacteria and remove odour
• Swirl-Action creates silky smooth water : Special wings attached to the ceramic filter creates a mini-tornado inside the handle. This improves the filtration function and produces silkier water with greater moisturising and massaging effects
• Collagen filter : This additional filter is consisted of 100% collagen, and can be inserted into the shower head for a collagen-infused shower. Collagen is known to help attribute to skin moisturising and vitalisation. It also helps improve contours of the skin and helps give strength, structure, and elasticity to the skin. *The collagen filter is not included in this pack, and can be purchased separately.
• Water spray pressure up to 3 times greater than the minimum standard required for a shower head
• Save up to 36,000 litres of water per year
The micro filter can be replaced when dirty, or when the water pressure drops remarkably. Replacement cycles should vary depending on the amount of water consumed, water pressure, quality of the water in your location, etc. Average replacement cycle is once every 3 months.