• Patented innovative fitting technology allows to fit any size and type of existing plumbing (available in 1/2” and 5/8”)
• Modern and luxury
- No extra work involved such as Plumbing or Knocking down wall
- Allow use of existing plumbing fixture
• Applicable up to 360mm (distance between existing two handles)
• Easy Installation
• Able to take it with you when you move out
- interchangeable between old and new bath tap
• No maintenance cost
- No spindle or jumper valve required
- No more drips
• Stylish: Polished Chrome finish
• Quality of Ceramic disc cartridge
• Wall-mounted basin / laundry taps can be also replaced (if applicable)
PLEASE SELECT THE CORRECT FITTINGS WHEN ORDERING
All standard fittings adjust up to 315mm distance between the two taps and require 90mm of clearance around each tap hole. If this is not the case, specialized fittings are available from Quoss on 1300 783 699.
Standard Breech Fittings (QF35).
Suitable if you have 2 taps with a spout in the middle.
Standard 1/2 Inch Male Fittings (12FM)
or Standard 1/2 Inch Female Fittings (12FF)
Suitable for bib taps, pillar taps and most custom built taps.