• Patented Innovative Fitting Technology
• Patented negative ion rain shower head
• Water pressure 1.5 times greater than ordinary shower head
• Eliminates bacteria and odour from the shower water
• No Extra work involved such as Plumbing or Knocking down wall
• Allow use of existing plumbing fixture
• Fits all sizes
- Patented fitting covers any distance of two handles
• Easy installation
• Able to take it with you when you move out
- Interchangeable between old and new shower
- Drill free Rail Bar
• No maintenance cost:
- No spindle or jumper valve required
- No more drips
• Best ever water saving shower (8L/m, WELS 3 star)
• Stylish: Polished Chrome finish
• Quality of Ceramic Disc cartridge
PLEASE SELECT THE CORRECT FITTINGS WHEN ORDERING
All standard fittings adjust up to 265mm distance between the two taps and require 90mm of clearance around each tap hole. If this is not the case, specialized fittings are available from Quoss on 1300 783 699.
Standard Breech Fittings (QF35).
Suitable if you have 2 taps with a spout in the middle.
Standard 1/2 Inch Male Fittings (12FM)
or Standard 1/2 Inch Female Fittings (12FF)
Suitable for bib taps, pillar taps and most custom built taps.